Sunday (March 10th)
Unity Sunday—Camp Sunday
On Sunday, March 10th, we'll have ONE COMBINED SERVICE at 10:30. Nursery will be provided. Preschool, Elementary age and older will join the main service. Some of our children will participate in the program. Also, DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME begins on this day.
Age to Age Program (Connecting Generations Together)
A special "Get Acquainted Tea" will take place on March 17 in the cafe immediately following Second Service for participants. NOTE: Registration for this program is now closed.
Central Ohio Men & Boys Bean Dinner
It's going to be a great evening! Anywhere from 600-800 men and boys will gather at HCC on Thursday, March 21st for an evening of good food, good music, and inspiring music. Join us at 5:00 for dinner, 6:00 for music, and 7:00 for worship. Music: Zac Shelton & 64 to Grayson w/ The Bean Boys, Speaker: Rob Jankowski, New Hope Christian Church, Whitestown, IN. CLICK HERE IF YOU'D LIKE TO HELP WITH THE EVENT
- Willing Workers: Wed, Mar 13, 9:30a. Program: Tricia Hufford, New Beginnings.
- Round Lake Wood Cutting Day: Like to cut firewood? Come help us cut, split, and stack wood for Round Lake Wilderness Camp on March 30, 2019. CLICK HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN HELPING
- XYZ Amish Country Day Trip: April 23rd Lunch at Dutch Valley and Ohio Star Theater show, Stolen. Cost: $49.50 each. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE EVENT
- Round Lake Men's Dinner: Friday, May 3, 2019. This event features a steak dinner, music by The Bean Boys and speaker Dan Smith. The cost is $25 Contact David Wetzel for more information. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE ROUND LAKE MEN'S DINNER.
Summer Camp Opportunities
- Round Lake Christian Camp: Online registration is live! Please see Sandy Spence or Josh Davis before you register your child (roundlake.org/camp-events/). See the camp display in the lobby or CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- CIY Move: June 16—20, 9th—12th Grade. A five-day high school-only event where students are challenged through intense interactive worship, dynamic preaching, small group study and community building. Our event will be hosted on the campus of Cedarville University, OH. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.