88 Days of Prayer
This week we are praying for Vinton, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Williams, Wood, and Wyandot Counties.
Midweek Growth Opportunities
• DivorceCare: Tue, 6:30-8:30p with Kevin Moreland, through Apr 3.
• Concerted Prayer: Wed, 6p in the Conference Room. Join us as we pray for prayer
needs, including multiplying Christ-centered communities in our state.
• Experiencing God, Knowing & Doing the Will of God: Wed at 7p in Room 141 (meets concurrently on Saturdays at 8a).
• Walking with Jesus, Studies in the Gospel of Luke: Wed, 7p in the Fireside Room.
• Angels/Demons: Ladies’ Bible Study, Wed, 7p in Room 117.
The Story of Jesus: Easter Egg Hunt, Sat, Mar 31, 10a for children in Kindergarten and younger. Please note: Preregistration is closed for this event.
Easter Sunday (Apr 1)
• 7a: Community Sunrise Service, 7am, Canal Market District (Canal & 2nd St,
downtown, Newark). There’s plenty of free parking and chairs will be provided.
• 8a: Breakfast, HCC, Fireside Room
• 9a: Worship and Bible Classes for all ages
• 10:30a: Worship and Bible Classes for all ages
Last Call Food Distribution
Join us 9:30a, Wed, Apr 4, at Last Call Outreach Ministries, 310 Everett Ave, Newark, to help bag & distribute food assistance in the community.
Wednesday Night Meal & Bible League Preacher Challenge
Wed, Apr 4, 5;30p—6:15p, we will have a pizza meal (no signup needed, donations accepted), followed by a challenge by this year’s HCC Bible League teams vs. the Preachers at 6:15p. Regular Wed Night programs will follow at 7p.
XYZ Potluck Lunch
Tue, Apr 10, noon, Fireside Room. Program: Shari Gallup, OSU Extension Office, Food As Medicine. Every family will receive a special tomato plant! Please sign up and indicate what you plan to bring for the potluck.
Wed, Apr 11, 9:30a, Fireside Room. Program: Connie Johnston, Tea for Me and Tea for You!
Art of Marriage Retreat
Apr 20, 7p-9p—Apr 21, 9a—4:30p, The Mt Vernon Grand Hotel.
Cost: $220 per couple staying overnight in the hotel (includes room, Saturday breakfast, lunch, and materials). $70 per couple without hotel (includes Saturday lunch and materials—Saturday breakfast available for $8 each). You can register for this event through Sun, Apr 8.
Signup/pay in the church lobby or online at heathchurchofchrist.com/signup.